Choosing Paint Colors for Your Scarborough Property
When it’s time to refresh your commercial property, you want to choose wall paint colors that enhance your space. Our professional painters guarantee you get the best interior and exterior paint colors for your Scarborough property.
Choosing the Right Wall Paint Colors for Your Scarborough Building
When choosing interior and exterior paint colors, consider the mood you are trying to set; for example, a dark burgundy is powerful and luxurious, but it might not suit a daycare center. Red, orange and yellow colors produce a warm environment while blues, greens and purples are cool. You could also combine soft colors with striking hues to avoid overwhelming your customers with too much color. Draw color combinations from your company logo or find exciting complimentary colors from the color wheel. If your property lets in a lot of natural light, it is best to use the light to review color samples to see how your walls will look.
Halal Cleaner’s Interior Commercial Paint Colors
The choices don’t stop once you’ve settled on an interior paint color. When looking at interior paint ideas, you also need to consider paint sheen.
Paint sheens range from matte to gloss finishes, which refer to how flat or reflective the paint is. Each brings a different set of pros and cons.
- Matte Finishes: Hide drywall imperfections better than gloss finishes. They also provide the best coverage, which helps you save on material and labor costs. The biggest disadvantage of matte paints is that they’re tough to clean. This makes them poor choices for high-traffic areas.
- Eggshell Finishes: Have more shine and durability than matte finishes. They work well in low-traffic areas.
- Satin Finishes: The ideal middle ground between matte and gloss wall paint. It’s durable and easy to clean, it’s the most used paint by commercial painting contractors. The downside is that it exposes flaws in the application, such as brush strokes. This means it’s crucial to hire a professional painter to apply your interior paint colors.
- Semi-Gloss Finishes: Ideal for commercial environments that experience wear and tear. Consider semi-gloss finishes when choosing bathroom paint colors. They’re also great for warehouses, retail properties, restaurants and other high-traffic areas.
- Gloss Finishes: Kitchen paint colors appreciate a high-gloss finish for this reason. But they’re also highly reflective, so they’re usually best for doors and accents rather than full walls.
Leading Professional Painters for Interior and Exterior Paint Colors
Our professional painters can help you choose the best interior and exterior paint colors for your business’s needs. From office painting to commercial kitchen paint colors, we’ll bring your brand to life. Our skilled painters provide long-lasting, cost-effective painting solutions. We can suggest the best colors and finishes to help your business thrive.
Contact us today to schedule a color consultation quote and make your building look its best.